1. Says Mitt Romney “called the Arizona law a model for the nation.”
2. “Under Gov. Romney’s definition … Donald Trump is a small business.”
3. “Over the last four years, the deficit has gone up, but 90 percent of that is as a consequence of” President George W. Bush’s policies and the recession.
4. “Fast and Furious” began under the Bush administration.
5. Mitt Romney “says the Arizona immigration law should be a model for the nation.”
6. Says Mitt Romney would deny gay people the right to adopt children.
7. “The only time government employment has gone down during a recession has been under me.”
8. “Under the Romney/Ryan budget, interest rates on federal student loans would be allowed to double.”
9. If the Supreme Court throws out the federal health care law, it “would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress.”
10. “For the first time since 1990, American manufacturers are creating new jobs.”
11. “Preventive care … saves money, for families, for businesses, for government, for everybody.”
12. “Thirty million Americans, including a lot of people in Florida, are going to be able to get healthcare next year because of that law.”
13. “I made a bunch of these promises during the campaign. … We’ve got about 60 percent done in three years.”
14. Under President Barack Obama, the United States has “doubled our exports.”
15. Says stories about his birth certificate drowned out media coverage of the Republican and White House budget plans the week of April 11.
16. The president’s proposed budget “will help reduce the deficit by $400 billion over the next decade to the lowest level since Dwight Eisenhower was president.”
17. Under the White House’s budget proposal, “we will not be adding more to the national debt” by the middle of the decade.
18. Twelve judges have thrown out legal challenges to the health care law because they rejected “the notion that the health care law was unconstitutional.”
19. “I didn’t raise taxes once.”
20. “No political appointees in an Obama-Biden administration will be permitted to work on regulations or contracts directly and substantially related to their prior employer for two years. And no political appointee will be able to lobby the executive branch after leaving government service during the remainder of the administration.”